Since I’ve never heard of Twilight Russet Noon, I won’t make a judgement about it, but to me it’s no different from writing a fanfiction story about Jacob and Bella. Why get angry over something that is not real? Anyway, here’s a quote from Online PR Media about it:
The Twilight Saga Russet Noon first unleashed a worldwide scandal back in March of 2009, when the announcement of its release ruffled the feathers of a few Team Edward head honchos, including the furies of the Twilight Lexicon and, of course, Stephenie Meyer herself.
Two years later, The Twilight Saga Russet Noon still stands strong against its enemies with the upcoming release of its second volume this Halloween 2011. Visit Lady Sybilla Website to find out what all the buzz is about. Get ready for the ultimate epic battle between Team Jacob and Team Edward.
And, yes, there will be blood.
Check out the video below:
What do you think about this whole Twilight Russet Noon thing?
- Do You Still Love Twilight? – Vampires.com
- Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Wedding Guestbook
- Breaking Dawn Corn Maze Photo
- Taylor Launter on the cover of ‘VMAN’ Magazine
- ‘Twilight’ Producers, Penguin Are Betting on ‘Legend’
- Robert Pattinson says ‘Twilight’ honeymoon was like home
- 2nd Annual Official Twilight Convention
- New Photo of Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1
- Will Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Kiss at Teen Choice Awards 2011?