TV Guide has reported that Elijah and Klaus mother is coming to town:
What’s coming up for the Originals on Vampire Diaries? — Thomas
NATALIE: Very soon we’ll meet Esther, the mother of the Original family, via 1,000-plus-year-old flashbacks. She’s as strong and as fierce as Klaus, but she’s more into protecting her family than packing them away in coffins.
Yessica: When will Stefan be back on The Vampire Diaries?
I’m hearing halfway through the season. That too soon? Too late? Which way y’all shipping now? In other news, make sure you caught our story that Nina Dobrev is OK after suffering what she called a “concussion” on the set.
What do you think about meeting the mother? Who do you think should play that character?
- The Vampire Diaries Promotional Poster
- Nina Dobrev Gets Hurt While Filming ‘The Vampire Diaries’
- TV Guide Spoiler For The Vampire Diaries
- TV Guide Exclusive The Vampire Diaries Photo for Season 3 – Episode 2 ‘The Hybrid’
- Xfinity Vampire Diaries Spoilers
- The Vampire Diaries casts two actors for Season 3
- The Vampire Diaries Repeat Episode ‘Klaus’ Tonight
- TV Guide Scoop on The Vampire Diaries Stefan Salvatore