Ciao, Bella. After four years as the heroine of abstinence-drenched vampire series Twilight, Kristen Stewart is ready to sink her teeth into something a little more grown-up. The actress goes for chilled beers and nachos with GQ to talk candidly about the phenomenon, fame and the future, starting with another book adaptation: next year’s On The Road. Read the full interview and see the stunning photo shoot by Norman Jean Roy in the November issue of British GQ, out on Thursday.
The November issue of British GQ is out 6 October, priced £3.99. See exclusive on-set footage from the Kristen Stewart shoot in the iPad edition, available soon.
What do you think of the cover?
- Taylor Lautner Hopes Twihards Will Support Him
- Kristen Stewart on the set of ‘Snow White and The Huntsman (Photos)
- Tele5 (Germany) Interview with Kristen Stewart
- Kristen Stewart Doesn’t Want To Get Married!
- Taylor Lautner Says That Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Save Him From Loneliness
- Marcus Foster Music Video ‘I Was Broken’ featuring the lovely Kristen Stewart
- Kristen Stewart’s Music Video Debut in Marcus Foster’s ‘I Was Broken’
- Another Photo of Kristen Stewart in W Mag
- Kristen Stewart at Mulberry Fashion Show (Photos)
- Kristen Stewart – What She Says Sucks About Bella Swan!