“Episode eight will really change the game,” Morgan told me of the installment titled “Ordinary People.” “We’ll learn more about the Mikael/Klaus relationship, see where Klaus’ fear springs from and why it’s so justified.”
We’ll also go back in time again; way, way back. Morgan couldn’t offer much detail, but he did verify that another member of the Original family will be introduced via an upcoming flashback.
Look for this glimpse into Klaus’ past to reveal even more about the character, whose humanity has leaked out little by little over the course of season three. Morgan describes his ancient blood sucker as “incredibly dysfunctional.”
“Deep down he just wants to be loved. Friendship and family have been lacking for him the last 1,000 years.”
Hence why it took him so long to compel Stefan.
“It was really important to Klaus that Stefan come around on his own, through his own free will. He really wanted to believe they could be friends like they were in the 1920s.”
- Video: The Vampire Diaries star Joseph Morgan in ‘Immortals’ Clip
- E!Online Spoiler Chat for True Blood and The Vampire Diaries
- The Vampire Diaries star Joseph Morgan in ‘Immortals’ Photo Still
- TV Guide Q&A with Vampire Diaries stars Paul Wesley and Joseph Morgan (Spoilers)
- Vampire Diaries star Joseph Morgan Chats About His Character Klaus (Video)
- Video: The Vampire Diaries Episode 307 ‘Ghost World’ Webclip
- Videos: Paul Wesley Interviews
- Video: David Anders to appear at the”Night ItaCon” 2012
- Joseph Morgan Interview with BuzzFocus
- Video: Malese Jow in Zooey Magazine