Relative newcomer Giles Matthey is set to recur on True Blood‘s upcoming season in the role of Claude, a very attractive and mysterious young man, HBO confirms to us. And yes ladies, the British actor will be putting that accent to good use when he shows up in Bon Temps. Seems like even vampires can’t resist a sexy accent!
Described as “omni-sexual,” Claude catches the attention and curiosity of Jessica and will first appear in episode three of the new season. But is it a romantic interest that Jessica takes in Claude? That remains to be seen. Oh, and something tells us Claude is going to have the same allergy to shirts that most of True Blood‘s men seem to have. We don’t hate it!
- True Blood Season 5 Casting Call for Claude
- E!Online “True Blood” Spoiler Chat – Jessica’s New Love Interest
- Linda Purl cast as Barbara Pelt on “True Blood”
- Inside True Blood talks to Alan Ball about season 5
- Inside True Blood Blog Interview with Alexander Woo
- TV Guide Interview with Ryan Kwanten – Jason and Jessica
- TV Line 6 Spoilers on True Blood season 5