Ian Somerhalder does. In an interview with AfterElton, The Vampire Diaries stars Ian Somerhalder, Joseph Morgan, and Zach Roerig talk about working on the set of the show and Ian would like to see Joseph get naked.
Somerhalder still seemed amazed that the house is “fifty-four thousand square feet!”
He remembered, “Zach and I were shooting a scene up on a balcony. We’re standing on this balcony and we’re looking over. It’s just way down. Our stunt guys are jumping off of it and what have you.” And forget the luxuries of shooting in a heated (or air conditioned in the summer months) soundstage. “It was cold,” the former model and star of Lost added. “I don’t know if you’ve ever tried to cool a 54,000 square foot house with 250 people in it dancing. It’s not easy.”
Impressive sets are great, but diehard fans know that the key to the success of the Kevin Williamson/Julie Plec series has always been the multitude of layered relationships, like the increasingly contentious one between Klaus, Damon and the other hot Salvatore brother, Stefan (Paul Wesley). “We’ve seen them a lot of times at each other’s throats trying to kill each other,” Somerhalder, dressed casually in a v-neck t-shirt and jeans, said of last week’s “Bringing Out The Dead” episode.
To wrap up the breakfast chat, the guys were asked what they’re most looking forward to in the coming episodes. Somerhalder, who (thankfully) is frequently seen in a towel or less, quickly suggested, “Klaus naked.” However, Morgan suggested that might not be possible. “I covered my torso in tattoos so they would never make me take my top off.”
We’ll be the judge of that, Joseph. Take it off, Klaus!
- Joseph Morgan, Ian Somerhalder, and Zach Roerig Interview with Ology
- Michael Trevino signs up to appear at The Vampire Diaries Convention
- Zach Roerig Interviews with TV Fanatic and Zap2it – What is Matt’s purpose in Mystic Falls?
- Entertainment Weekly Interview with the cast of The Vampire Diaries
- The Vampire Diaries Episode 313 “Bringing Out The Dead” Synopsis
- Will Klaroline hook up? Candice Accola and Joseph Morgan answers the question
- E!Online News on The Vampire Diaries – Caroline, Klaus, and Elijah
- Ian Somerhalder says Damon needs to get his mojo back