In an interview with TV Line, The Vampire Diaries star Paul Wesley talks about his character Stefan, the relationship between Stefan and Elena, and does he want Stefan and Elena to get back together.
TVLINE | Are you rooting for them to get together right now? Is that something you’d like to see?
Not necessarily, but I’m also not against it. I just feel like things have to happen naturally, and I don’t want anything force-fed. I don’t want the audience to get sick of any one relationship. Quite truthfully, I think they needed to break up — and I think eventually they’ll need to get back together.
Read more of the interview here
The cover art for Vampire Diaries star Kat Graham single ”Put Your Graffiti On Me” has been released on MTV. Congrats Kat
Source – MTV
I posted about how NBC Network is rebooting the 60′s classic television series “Munsters” and the new series will be called “Mockingbird Lane.” Recently, NBC postponed the series because they claimed that they haven’t cast anyone for the series, well, according to TV Line, Eddie Izzard has been cast as “Grandpa.”
Sources confirm to TVLine that the former Riches patriarch is nearing a deal to play Grandpa in the high profile pilot, which is now being called Mockingbird Lane.
The role was originated by Al Lewis in classic ’60s version.
The project, which was originally slated to go into production this month but got pushed back until early summer due to casting issues, is being stewarded by Pushing Daisies creator Bryan Fuller and X-Men auteur Bryan Singer. Whereas the original was a comedy, the remake is being billed by NBC as a “visually spectacular one hour drama.”
Source – TV Line
Hollywood Life caught up with Vampire Diaries star Candice Accola to talk about episode 3,17 “Break On Through” and how she does not want Klaus and Caroline to hookup.
Read about it here
Collider caught up with the “Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter” star Benjamin Walker at WonderCon to discuss many things.
Benjamin Walker Time Index
- 0:25 – Benjamin Walker talks about his reaction to his film, Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter.
- 0:35 – They’re currently doing ADR (dialogue replacement) and Walker mentions his thoughts on the rough cut he’s seen.
- 0:55 – Walker talks about director Timur Bekmambetov’s vision managing to surpass his initial high hopes for the picture.
- 1:35 – Walker talks about a particularly gory reshoot and his favorite action scene to film in Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter.
- 2:35 – According to Walker, Homeland Security doesn’t let you take axes on planes.
- 2:55 – Walker talks about the level of research they did to prepare for his role as Abraham Lincoln, especially for the voice of the 16th President of the United States.
- 4:00 – The 3D effects will be used as “a tool, not a gimmick” according to Walker. He talks about how Bekmambetov used the tool to interact with the audience.
- 4:55 – In terms of minimal or repetitive takes for a shot, Walker discusses which method he prefers and which director Bekmambetov resembles.
- 5:55 – Walker talks about an upcoming project with Stephen Frears (High Fidelity) and Christopher Plummer titled Muhammad Ali’s Greatest Fight.
- 7:05 – As a fan of movies and technology, Walker reveals what he hopes to see at WonderCon.
TV Guide recently spoken to Candice Accola about whether Bonnie will forgive Elena or not and something about Caroline.
Read about it here