Official Synopsis: Dracula, who operates a high-end resort away from the human world, goes into overprotective mode when a boy discovers the resort and falls for the count’s teen-aged daughter.
These new character posters for the animated film ‘Hotel Transylvania‘ have the names of the actors and their characters.
- Magazine Scans of Nina Dobrev in Fashion Magazine
- Video: Official Trailer for David Anders’s vampire film ‘The Revenant’
- Video: Mark Pellegrino and Sebastian Roche at the Supernatural 2012 Convention in New Jersey
- Video: CNN Interview with Deborah Ann Woll – Playing A Vampire
- Video: “Dating Rules From My Future Self Episode 2.03 “Ruiner”
- Phoebe Tonkin Cast as Hayley On The Vampire Diaries
- Video: Rutina Wesley Interview with ‘The Talk’ – Family, Fangs, and Fans
- Video: Behind The Scenes of Paul Wesley Training Underwater for Season 3 Finale
- Video: Behind The Scenes of Nina Dobrev and Zach Roering Training Underwater For Season 3 Finale
- Spoilers for The Vampire Diaries – It’s Not Over For Delena
Thanks to USA Today for the heads up. Check out the photos below:
“It’s refreshing to go back to the beginning of Dracula — and then have Adam Sandler put his spin on it,” says director Genndy Tartakovsky. “There will be no sparkling skin. But there are a lot of jokes.”
The jokes come thanks to Sandler’s pals who join him on the project —Grown Ups alums Kevin James (Frankenstein) and David Spade (Griffin the Invisible Man). They join a monster team of voice actors that includes Steve Buscemi (Wayne the Werewolf), Molly Shannon (Wanda the Werewolf) and Cee Lo Green (Murray the Mummy).
The monsters assemble at Dracula’s undead-friendly resort, Hotel Transylvania, for the coming-of-age birthday of his daughter Mavis (Selena Gomez), who is turning 118. In the vampire world, that signals the time to break out from the sanctuary.
“The motto of Hotel Transylvania is that it has been human-free since 1898,” says Tartakovsky. “This is a place that all his friends can come without being persecuted by humans. They are just trying to live their own lives.”